Weighed in Saturday morning at 207 - same as last week. Which was actually a relief, given that I reverted to a pre-Weight Watchers snack - I'll give you the recipe in case you want to try it yourself:
SINFUL MICROWAVE CHEESY DELIGHT
1. Take a slice of your favorite cheddar cheese (in my case, Canadian Cheddar from Trader Joe's).
2. Cut it up into a few easily meltable pieces and put it in a microwavable bowl.
3. Add a couple of shakes of Parmesan cheese (a tablespoon or two works nicely).
4. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes (depending on your microwave).
5. Leave in the microwave for another couple of minutes to let it cool down.
6. Remove from microwave and enjoy!
I got the idea when I used to make casseroles and would have extra bits of burned cheese along the sides of the glass dish. I think you'll agree there's nothing better than the taste of really, really burned cheese on a glass dish!
Actually, this is not really a bad (i.e., high fat/caloric) snack. Parmesan cheese is @ 25 calories per tablespoon (1.5 grams fat) and you use more of that than the cheddar.
The main thing against it is it looks kind of gross to passing strangers; so it's really the kind of thing you eat when you know no one is looking.